mhonarc-users

Re: Using MHonArc as more than an archive?

2003-06-23 20:30:26
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:17:06 -0500
Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> wrote:
On June 23, 2003 at 10:24, Steve Rothman wrote:

The problem with using a form is that it can be exploited to spam the
list.  The form would have to have restricted access to avoid this
problem.  I.e.  You must have some way to authenticate the composer of
the message to prevent anyone to send messages to the list.

I use TMDA for this...  It works very nicely.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?