mhonarc-users

How to keep Javascript intact?

2003-07-08 17:02:37

Hi,

I added some Javascript to an HTML-formatted newsletter (the
subscribers really want a formatted and hyperlinked version)
and found that the archived version had filtered out the
script.

I grepped the source and found that the filter() function in
mhtxthtml.pl is that one that probably removed the Javascript
from the email. I am guessing that the 'allowscript' argument
will tell filter() to keep the Javascript but I can't figure
out how to set the argument.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
- Harshal