mhonarc-users

Re: Mail body missing

2003-07-28 04:04:41
pegmgr(_at_)po(_dot_)peg(_dot_)com wrote:

MHonArc does not like messages which contain lines beginning with the
word From .  It's pretty much been an issue for the past 10 years,
so yes, it is a known problem.

Actually, all my messages are in swiss german and I'm sure mhonarc doesn't
understand a word of it. ;)

Maybe it makes sense to state here (for the archives), that the problem has
been solved by Earl with some offline Mails. It was actually a very stupid
"mistake" of mine: The null lines separating header and body actually contained
spaces which made them non-null lines.
After I corrected this everything worked just fine.
For vi-users: to find such things you may use ":set list" to see the EOL signs
or a search pattern like "/^$" to see real null lines.

I recently tried to convert some old messages to HTML for archiving them.
Now I
noticed there are some (about 20) where mhonarc doesn't put any body into
the
HTML file. The headers (from, to, subject, date) are extracted, but the
body is
missing.
Is this a known problem? I couldn't find anything in the archives.