mhonarc-users

Re: Mail body missing

2003-07-26 11:14:14
On July 26, 2003 at 17:51, Daniel Schregenberger wrote:

I recently tried to convert some old messages to HTML for archiving them. Now
noticed there are some (about 20) where mhonarc doesn't put any body into the
HTML file. The headers (from, to, subject, date) are extracted, but the body
is
missing.
Is this a known problem? I couldn't find anything in the archives.
The messages are not in mbox format, but simple copies of mail sources. I
couldn't see anything wrong with them. I mean: the body is defined to be
everything after the first null-line and since the headers get extracted I
don't understand what is going wrong.

It is possible that the header body separation is not correct.

I haven't recieved any error/warning messages by mhonarc and couldn't figure
out how to make it tell me more.

I'm using mhonarc 2.6.6 with *no* options specified.
I can post one (or all) of this messages if it helps.

It is best to tar-gz, or zip, up the messages in questions to avoid
any munging by mail software.  You can send the data straight to
me so I can run some tests.