mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc & IMail

2003-08-01 15:19:05
Thank You"Manuel Alvarez" ;

This 'main.mbx' file is the one that you will point MHonArc to for
processing. We just use a batch file to move main.mbx over to a temp
directory and initiate MHonArc to do it's thing. If you want samples of
our
batch files or our resource files I would be happy to provide them.

 Yes this would prove to most valuable in getting things started.

Thank you so very much for the information.
Though I will not be able to start on this until the beginning of the week.
It will be nice to have something to look over, to get me prepared for the
task ahead.

Also;

  The MHonArc, Do I just create a new web directory, and unzip the files
into it.
And then let point a record to it??

Example:
   www.example.com/List_Archives/   ???