mhonarc-users

"expression" in text gets underscores?

2004-12-23 12:22:33
Hi,

I just noticed that when the word "expression" occurs in the body text of a
message, it gets replaced with the text "_expression_" in the archived
message body text. The word "expressions" (plural) does not get surrounded
by underscore characters.

Any thoughts? It's not the end of the world, but is quirky and I'd rather
not have the archives not match the original source email.

The source message is MIME HTML. The problem does not appear to occur in
archived messages which are plain text source.

Running versions:
MHonArc v2.6.8
Perl 5.006 linux
Mhastart.pl ver. ??