I cannot find that name anywhere in the main file.
The dot bin files are linked from the messages, not the maillist nor the
I use a universal find and replace program to find dot bin in the messages.
Once I find the syntax of the attachment, I have the program look for the
first of the offending tag and the last of the offending tag and replace
them with nothing.
You can use the same method with all attachmates and then safely delete all
of the offending file types from the directory.
I have 11 years of messages and early on in the internet, urls to ftp and
gopher was common. I used the universal find and replace to remove them.