mhonarc-users

RE: Messages and virus scanner

2005-03-30 11:02:50
I am noticing in the html pages created by mhonarc, some places html tags are
in capitals, and someplace in lowercase. Any reason for this. Any way that I
can have them all in the same case. Since I thought that they are being created
by script, I thought that the case would be fixed.

My reason is that I have created a perl script to convert all of them to text
format, my preferred method of saving files. I can add option to remove for all
cases, but it just will make my script longer, and probably take a few seconds
longer to run. For small amount of emails, it may not be noticeable, but if you
have thousands of emails, this can add time to the conversion process.