mhonarc-users

RE: Modern mail archive layout using mhonarc

2009-02-26 12:50:16
As they say, "me three".

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave Dewey
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:33 PM
To: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Modern mail archive layout using mhonarc

Quoting Ngieen Siao-Mak (ngieen(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com):

   Make it a commercial version! I am sure $$ is a good motivation!
;_))

I would support this also.  Mhonarc is a critical part of my user
community, but it's getting creaky.  It definitely would be worth
paying for to have something with better integration into other
platforms and has a better search interface.