mhonarc-users

Re: Message body size limits? (Bigger Problem)

2011-12-16 21:07:07
Earl

Thanks for the advice. I ended up making due with what I had. I'm on a shared server with shell access, but the htmlcheck function kept crashing with an out of memory error. Even tried the mem switch to no avail. The issue was Google's poor wrap of the emails from them. The emails that kept showing as a problem were ones with a incomplete tag for </table>. They were trying to wrap the entire body content in a table, but failed to close the table properly using </table without the closing >.

New issue on a mailman mail list archive. I'll start a new thread.

Tom