RE: Symbol matching

2001-05-04 05:13:28
On Fri, 4 May 2001, DEVOS BASTIEN wrote:

this doesn't say "search tcp/ip to find both tcp/ip and tcp ip", but (I
think) "Search tcp/ip to find tcp/ip, the system will understand it. Or try
tcp and ip but ..."

From tips.html:

  For (tcp/ip), Namazu decomposes it into 4 terms "(tcp/ip)", "tcp/ip",
  "tcp", "ip"  .  Note that no recursive processing is done, ((tcp/ip))
  will be decomposed into "((tcp/ip))", "(tcp/ip)", "tcp", "ip". The
  indexes for the first example (foo is bar.) will be separated as
  "(foo", "foo", "is", "bar.)", "bar.", "bar", so foo or bar can be
  searched.

However, looking through the source, I see no evidence of this
happening.  Could anyone provide pointers on where this would be done?

Currently, I am doing a nmz_tr on all ?:,; to space.

Philip