Re: Symbol matching

2001-05-06 22:46:25
On Mon, 7 May 2001, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:

However, looking through the source, I see no evidence of this
happening.  Could anyone provide pointers on where this would be done?

There is wordcount_sub() function in mknmz.

But isn't this for indexing?  I believe the index is correct, but the
search program (namazu/namazu.cgi) don't have code to split tcp/ip into
"tcp/ip", "tcp" and "ip".  Where should this be added?

Philip

--
"Welcome to the real world."

                -- Morpheus, "The Matrix"

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis