RE: Apache configuration to use namazu.cgi

2002-06-24 09:15:42
Julien:
       You shouldn't need to touch the apache config file to get the
namazu.cgi script to work, just make sure the namazu.cgi is placed in the
right directory which should be your cgi-bin directory or whatever directory
is mapped to your cgi-bin directory.

Leon

-----Original Message-----
From: jusob(_at_)free(_dot_)fr [mailto:jusob(_at_)free(_dot_)fr]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 9:37 AM
To: namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org
Subject: Apache configuration to use namazu.cgi

Hello
I'm a new user of namazu. I've tried the binary version of namazu. Now, I
would
like to try namazu.cgi on a web page. But I don't know how to configre
Apache
(1.3 under Linux)to execute namazu.cgi: I can only download the file, not
execute it. Someone could sends me his httpd.conf to see what's wrong with
mine?

Thank you
Julien Sobrier