RE: Searching not working

2002-07-30 16:21:24
Ok right now I have two mailing lists that I have setup.  The problem with
content searching is with one list.  The other works fine.  I noticed that
when I run the "make configure" command in the mharc directory, it creates
the NMZ.*.in files for only the one list that is searchable.  Also, the list
that is not searchable doesn't appear to be archiving automatically.  My
.procmail file is configured for both lists and dumps them in their
respective directories under $MBOXROOT/.  If I run "make rebuild", then the
new emails, for the list that is not searchable, will be archived.  But I
still cannot search this archive.

I've tried the "make edit*" commands and the "make enable" to turn
autoarchiving back on.  Other than the .procmail and lists.def files, I
cannot find any conf file regarding individual lists.  What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance.

- George Crum