RE: Searching not working

2002-07-30 20:14:29
Well it turns out that both lists were not archiving.  I figured out that
problem.  Modified the config.sh file to these.

ORGMAIL=/home/mharc/mbox
IS_MAIL_SPOOL=0

For some reason it didn't like being pointed directly at the mail spool.
Probably because there was never any mail there because of procmail.  :)

I forgot to mention that I did a fresh install, that's why archiving was
working before and not now.  Just missed the setting above.

But I'm still baffled as to why one list is getting indexed and the other is
not.

- George Crum