Re: .namazurc

2002-08-21 00:09:21
Matt

Thanks for your feedback I now have \\sserver as you describe, but I still
need something to allow the the unix directory seperator / to be
translated into a windows seperator \ and %20 replaced to a single space,
for an undefined path size and any number of %20's.

Mark

Matt.Wilkie said:
Is is possible to use Namazu to create index on samba shared
files that can be accessed directly with windows machines.

Yes, using the "--replace" command line option. There may
be other methods as well.

Turning:-

/export/samba_docs/general/august%20accounts.xls

into

\\sserver\general\august accounts.xls

Try something like this:

   mknmz --output-dir .index \
   --exclude=.index \
   --replace='s#/export/samba_docs/#\\sserver\#'

the backslashes may need to be escaped with a backslash,
eg: \\\\server\\

cheers,

-- Matt Wilkie
Geographic Information,