Re: Repost: .namazurc

2002-08-28 21:59:03
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Mark Hatton wrote:

Thanks this looks better now, do you know why I'm still getting the
%20's and %5C's instead of space and \ respectivley.

ok, I don't think this is possible with the cgi version of namazu, but
to check, try running namazu from the command line:

namazu --config=/your/namazurc/file -U query index

run this in the directory that contains your indexes

Doing the replace at point of index generation (mknmz)gives this result.
Is there any way of replacing in .namazurc to achieve the result I need ?

Use the Replace option in .namazurc

--
Lisa:   Dad, I think that's pretty spurious.

Homer:  Well, thank you, honey.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment