Re: Too many hits Ignored !

2003-02-12 06:45:24

Thx Makoto !

I did found MaxHit few days back and it really helped when the value got
incremented ;-) !

R.

PS. Out of curiosity as I am going there in a few days ... do you still
offer wireless internet in Narita Express in Green vagon and is this
still free of charge ? :).

Makoto Fujiwara wrote:

R> many documents hit. Ignored)  ]  [ selection: 5210 ]

R> I did try to search via cgi or cli .. same result.
In sample namazurc file, the file at /usr/pkg/etc/namazu/namazurc-sample,
I found the line:

## MaxHit: Set the maximum number of documents which can be
#MaxHit 10000
## MaxMatch: Set the maximum number of words which can be
#MaxMatch       1000

And I have set this value as
MaxHit 100000
in my ~/.namazurc

If you need the effect to your cgi-bin/namazu.cgi,
you may set that line in cgi-bin/.namazurc file

The above setting may not resolve the problem if you have
R> PS. While generating this large index I noticed core files generated by
R> namazu few times :(.

is the really problem.

---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.