[Namazu-users-en] Re: Problems with mknmz and Perl 5.8.6

2005-06-13 10:05:16
Earl Hood wrote:

You do realize this greatly reduces the usability of namazu.

Of course, it might be so.
However, it is a reality in Namazu to our regret that only the
processing of 7bit ASCII text corresponds.

It is not possible only to correspond to it though the demand that
it wants to use 8bit character is understood.

In email, it is hard to control what charset you will get.  With my
program, MHonArc, it does a fairly good job of "normalizing" the data,

It is fairly things of the past for MHonArc of Namazu.
It is before MHonArc outputs the code of the Unicode character entity