[Namazu-users-en] Re: Namazu encoding Unix vs win32

2006-06-24 13:26:47
Moreover, how does the result of pltests of Windows become it?

First of all, please inform me of the result of pltests.

see. README.txt - 9. Confirming the operation

Please confirm whether the installation is correctly done if you do
not pass the test.

starr(_at_)houston(_dot_)rr(_dot_)com wrote:

First of all, I'm running the Namazu.CGI.exe through shttpd
 on a win98 system

Then, let's test in the command line.
(Let's test with namazu.exe. )

And, after normal operation is confirmed, let's test CGI in the next
step.

What does it mean?
to demonstrate:
 After removing the CR at the end of each remaining line,in mknmz.bat
as found in the nmz2.0.16.001-win32.zip distribution,
 this is the diff between the installed script from the FreeBSD port
   (/usr/local/bin/mknmz) and the stripped .bat file:
This is only a minor point, just to confirm my quick observation.
 All the perl code is identical after the .bat "wrapper".

Yes.
However, even if contents of mknmz.bat are broken, it is likely not
to influence it in any way in Windows because mknmz.bat is not
executed.

Here are the uncommented lines of /usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmzrc on FreeBSD:

 package conf;  # Don't remove this line!
 $HTML_SUFFIX = "htm";
 $ALLOW_FILE = ".*\\.(?:$HTML_SUFFIX)";

There is no problem.

Here are the uncommented lines of the namazurc in the windows98 system:
 Index         E:\install\cgi
 Template      E:\install\cgi
 ##Lang          ja_JP.SJIS
 #Lang     ja.EUC
 ##Lang        en
 ContentType     "text/x-html"

Here might have to be made the following content.

Index         E:\install\cgi
Template      E:\install\cgi
Lang C
ContentType "text/html"

or

Index         E:\install\cgi
Template      E:\install\cgi
Lang C
# ContentType "text/html"

Here are the uncommented lines of /usr/local/etc/namazu/namazurc on FreeBSD:
 Index         /var/NAMW
 Template      /var/NAMW

-- searching here works fine.

Were contents of "/var/NAMW" copied onto "E:\install\cgi" as a binary?

Then, let's retrieve from the command line and test.

C:\> namazu "word" E:\install\cgi