[Namazu-users-en] Re: Namazu encoding Unix vs win32

2006-06-24 17:11:19

Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp> Writes:

 The Shttpd I'm using doesn't convert codings.

It knows you are not using Apache.
However, it is not understood whether your Web server changes
Apache similar encode.

Please change the setting if in your Web server, there is a setting
concerning encode.

shttpd (shttpd.sourceforge.net) noes not change encoding.
 It has no parameters to specify that.

 shttpd is elegant in it's simplicity.  a 44K .exe,
  copy it into a directory, which becomes document root,
  click on it and it starts listening on port 80, serving CGI
   and all subdirectories.  Very Solid.

A previous example is an example in Apache to the last.

I'll try to find a stripped down Apache for windows.

Do you operate correctly in the command line ahead of that?
   Not sure what you mean ?

   command line namazu.exe, run from same cgi directory along with
   same namazurc and NMZ.* index files gets the following:

(I really appreciate your help.  Thank you.)