[Namazu-users-en] mknmz not working for Japanese language documents ?

2006-06-27 21:21:32
Ihave a collection of English and Japanese language documents we would
like to index.  I are having a problem trying to get mknmz to index the
Japanese documents.

I tried the following:
mknmz -k --indexing-lang=ja -O index publications

I get the following messages:
Looking for indexing files...
28 files are found to be indexed.
sh: no: command not found
1/28 - publications/2_01.pdf [application/pdf]
sh: no: command not found
sh: no: command not found
2/28 - publications/2_02.pdf [application/pdf]
sh: no: command not found
sh: no: command not found

I am not sure what the error messages mean.
When I do this without the --indexing-lang switch, it works perfectly,
but the Japanese language documents are not indexed properly.

I have installed Kakazi, NKF, and Namazu.  I have not yet installed the
Perl modules for speed until I have the indexing working properly.

Any Ideas ?

J. Hart