[Namazu-users-en] Re: mknmz not working forJapanese languagedocuments ?

2006-06-28 21:25:43
Tadamasa Teranishi wrote:

Please copy/usr/local/etc/namazu/mknmz-sample, and make mknmzrc.
Afterwards, edit contents of mknmzrc.

When I installed the Perl modules to increase the speed, the Japanese
text search no longer worked as it did before.

It is because the Perl module was installed after Namazu is installed.

Please rewrite it in the following content when you use Text::Kakasi
and the nkf Perl module.

$NKF = "module_nkf";
$KAKASI = "module_kakasi -ieuc -oeuc -w";
$WAKATI  = $KAKASI;

Unfortunately this did not help. The Japanese text search does not work
since I put in the Perl modules for NKF and Kakasi. I tried rebuilding
and reinstalling Kakasi, Text-Kakasi, NKF and Namazu in order, but that
did not solve the problem either. It looks like the Perl module
installation left something behind. I will try removing everything
entirely and reinstalling without the Perl modules and see if I get the
Japanese text search back.