[Namazu-users-en] Re: Search Field/Date Modified

2007-03-22 21:05:47
Namazu of an old version is uninstalled, and Namazu of a new version
is installed.
Will that affect my indexes or archives?

Pati Moss
Unix Systems Administrator
First Consulting Group, Inc.
http://www.fcg.com
Phone: (610) 989-7105
Fax: (610) 989-7000
pmoss(_at_)fcg(_dot_)com
"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."

-----Original Message-----
From: Tadamasa Teranishi [mailto:yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:48 PM
To: Moss, Patricia
Cc: namazu-users-en(_at_)namazu(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [Namazu-users-en] Re: Search Field/Date Modified

I have been looking on the Namazu site for upgrade instructions.  I am
having a difficult time finding them.  Would you have the url or
instructions on how to upgrade?

Namazu of an old version is uninstalled, and Namazu of a new version
is installed.
TADAMASA TERANISHI  yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~yw3t-trns/index.htm
Key fingerprint =  474E 4D93 8E97 11F6 662D  8A42 17F5 52F4 10E7 D14E

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies.