[Namazu-users-en] Upgrading

2007-03-22 21:05:46
I am trying to find some documentation on upgrading Namazu from version
2.0.14 to 2.0.15.  I could not locate it on the Namazu site.  Could
someone lend assistance?  Thank you

Pati

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies.