[Namazu-users-en] Fwd: Re: config help

2007-08-23 10:24:30
Sorry, I mistakenly didn't send this to the list as well.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Traynor <btraynor(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Date: Aug 23, 2007 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Namazu-users-en] Re: config help
To: Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp>

On 8/23/07, Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp>
wrote:
Bill Traynor wrote:

The latter created the indexes and template files in
/usr/local/var/namazu/index/listname fine.

My question is, when browsing the mhonarc created html archives, I
don't see anything regarding searching at all.  So how do I tie
together the mhonarc html files and the namazu templates?

If the index is only one.

.namazurc are:

Index      /usr/local/var/namazu/index/listname
Template /usr/local/var/namazu/index/listname
Replace /usr/local/var/namazu/index https://myhostname.com/archives

I have 69 indexes, all at /usr/local/var/namazu/index/<listname>/
Note that these archives are private, which is why my hostname is
required to be https://intranet.myhostname.com/archives

I will also have an additional 23 indexes that will be publically
searchable.  These archives are at http://mydomain.com/archives

Can I accommodate this private/public split somehow with namazu's configs?

If you make two or more indices for /usr/local/var/namazu/index/

.namazurc are:

Index      /usr/local/var/namazu/index
Template /usr/local/var/namazu/index
Replace /usr/local/var/namazu/index https://myhostname.com/archives

and NMZ.head of the template directory is edited.

For selecting multiple indices NMZ.head needs a checkbox.

      <strong>Target</strong>
      <ul>
      </ul>

In the above example, you can select multiple indices from foo, bar,
and/or baz.

Yes, that's excellent.  I don't see the page yet, as I am getting the
Zope error but I'm sure this will work when I figure out the Zope
error.

see. http://www.namazu.org/doc/manual.html.en#form-idxnames

Please refer to search.namazu.org.

http://search.namazu.org/index.html.en