MH patch release imminent

1995-12-06 00:34:08
Greetings MH-Workers!

It's been about 2 years since the last MH release, and quite a
number of fixes and suggestions have come in since then.  I've
been merging in the simple fixes; I expect to release a new
minor version of MH in the next month or so.

If you have fixes or system-dependencies that you haven't sent
to bug-mh(_at_)ics(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu, please send them in now.  If you've
already sent something, please don't re-send it (my +inbox is
overflowing).

A number of people have recently shown an interest in working on
MH.  I'd like to encourage them to join the MH-Workers list and
present their ideas for discussion.  As usual, subscription
requests should be sent to
mh-workers-request(_at_)ics(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu(_dot_)

Best,
/JLR