Re: MH patch release imminent

1995-12-07 23:27:33

My experience with building MH on Linux 1.2.8--which I believe is the
current "stable" release--has been that the patches mostly work,
except that they don't fix the Makefiles.  I made a little sed script
that rips the semicolons out of the dependencies during the mhconfig
process, and that seemed to fix the problem.

The run-time problems I've run into are:

1. "folder -pop" totally fails.
2. mhn dumps core.  (Sorry, I haven't been keeping track
        of the exact circumstances; I'll see if I can
        narrow it down next time I try it.)