nmh feature request: "What now? q d" uses rmmproc

1998-02-12 07:58:50
One of my favorite (n)mh features is that, when you delete a message,
the file actually isn't deleted (unless you set rmmproc to /bin/rm,
that is).  You can get the file back for a while.

I use a draft folder.  When I compose a message, I may write a couple
of paragraphs and then change my mind with:

        What now? q d

(where "q d" quits and deletes the draft).  That seems to unlink the
draft, no matter what I've chosen for my rmmproc.  I'd like to suggest
that nmh use the rmmproc to delete messages in the draft folder.
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com, http://www.jpeek.com/~jpeek/
  [If jpeek.com refuses your email (sorry!), use