Re: [ANNOUNCE] nmh-0.27 is released

1998-07-05 21:04:20
Hmm, Just checked my .mh_profile and there is an empty line at the end
so no-newline-at-end shouldn't have got me, or would it.

These core dumps are extremely inconsistent.  I am almost certain it
has something to do with folder context files because the flist will
work once, I'll read the mail in a folder, and then flist will core
dump.

Make sure your .mh-profile doesn't have any blank lines either.

The reason is that MH/nmh treat your .mh_profile like a message with
no body.  The lines in your .mh_profile are parsed like the header
fields of a messages (notice the format is the same).  The code that
reads your .mh_profile gets upset if there is a blank line (since
that is the start of the "body").

I would like to eventually rewrite that code, but haven't got to
that yet.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu