Re: nmh - How To ...

1998-07-17 12:27:05
If I got a MIME mail with several parts, how can I use "nmh -store"
to put these parts into files with the filename described in the
MIME filename field ? Can I specify an output directory or do I have
to chdir to it ?

I bet it's easy, but I am new to nmh.

mhn -store -auto

this will store the part using any filename given by the
Content-Type parameter "name".  For instance, if a part has the
following Content-Type field:

then that part will be named "foobar.txt".

Unfortunately, "mhn -store" doesn't support filenames given
by the Content-Disposition field.  I've made some changes to the
internals of mhn to make this easier, but it's not finished.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu