installing nmh on a DEC Ultrix machine

1998-08-24 11:25:45
I'm presently trying to install nmh 2.2 on DEC MIPS machine with Ultrix
4.4, after a lot of unsuccessful attempts to install MH 6.8.4 (I was
unable to discover the proper combination of options for getting an
errorless compilation).

The configure step works well. I changed the config.h file for setting
variables BIND, BSD42 and BSD44.

Unfortunately, the mkstemp routine is not available, although mktemp is
available. Is there an option somewhere for using the second one in
place of the first one, or should I try to program mkstemp using mktemp?

Thanks in advance,

--

                        Olivier Lecarme