mhstore ignores umask ?

2002-10-20 04:42:37
Hope this isn't too annoying a question. But I really couldn't find
the answer.

I'm using mhstore to stuff my attachments into an htdocs/foo directory
so I can then hit it with a browser, since most of the attachments I
get are jpg's and so forth.  My problem is, I can't figure out how to
get mhstore to set the perms to at least 644?  It insists on 600. I can
see how 600 is desirable when dealing with someone's mail but I'd like
to override it.  Setting my umask has no affect on it.

Am I missing something obvious?

---
Beheading servers since 1999 -- The PC Weasel! http://www.realweasel.com