Re: nmh 1.1 release canidate uploaded

2002-11-16 20:20:23
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)cmf(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> wrote:

Everyone,

I've created a nmh 1.1 release canidate.  You can get it from:

http://savannah.gnu.org/download/nmh/nmh-1.1-RC1.tar.gz

Well...yesterday I sent a message from a different email address that I
imagine the list owner might be reading about now...don't worry about that
message (sorry for the duplicate if it gets to the list).

I maintain the nmh "port" for FreeBSD and I've gotten a request to update
it to 1.1-RC1. Updating to release _candidates_ would normally make me kind
of nervous, but given the release history and that the RC was, what, about
4 months ago now, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on whether
or not I should. If so, should the savannah.gnu.org download site be the
official source of the tarball?

Any thoughts or recommendations would be welcome!

Scott