pick question

2003-07-01 07:30:08
Sorry to interrupt the good work thats going on with a user question,
but I can't seem to figure this one out.  How do I use pick to get
messages that are in one sequence but not another, ie:

sequence a is a subset of sequence b.

I want to get the messages that are not in sequence a, something like:

pick b -and -not a

but that doens't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

PS:  for what its worth, I'd be in favor of adding a +outbox or
similar to the default components file.  I use +sent-mail, probably
because I came from pine, but I could switch.   I also use the
following cron entry to keep it in order:

4 3 * * * find /home/slipcon/Mail/sent-mail -mtime +30 -exec rm {} \;