[Nmh-workers] Welcome to the (new) nmh-workers mailing list

2003-07-25 15:30:05
Howdy all.

In part of the general, "Getting off of my ass and pushing a new nmh release
out" movement, I've finally decided to do something about the mailing list.

To that end, Doug Morris was kind enough to send me the subscribers from
the old nmh-workers mailing list on mhost.com, and I've subscribed everyone
on that list to the new mailing list, nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org(_dot_)
This list
is administrated via mailman, and the web page for it is at:

I recall there were a few people who wanted to get off of the mailing
list.  You should be able to do this via the web interface, or sending
email to the addresses listed in the headers.  If for some reason that
doesn't work, please email me directly and I'll take care of it (but
please, don't do that until everything else has failed).