Re: [Nmh-workers] Question about slocal

2003-08-03 02:30:04
You guys are cool. OK, so you can point fetchmail right at procmail.

How about sending mail when you're disconnected? I like the ability to
have MH hand off the message to the local MTA for spooling which is
flushed when the connection comes up (via /etc/ppp/ifup.d/exim). I
suppose the equivalent would be a script that calls "send -draftfolder
drafts -draftmessage" for each message in my draft folder? It would be
kind of hacky though to add this script to /etc/ppp/ifup.d and use "su
wohler" when running "send".

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG
ID:610BD9AD