[Nmh-workers] Three simple questions

2004-01-07 14:30:04

Questions:

#1) What is the current status of the nmh project?  It appears to me from
looking at the various dates shown on:

    http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/nmh/

that this project may have been dead for a long long time now.  Is that
true?

#2)  Where/how can I obtain the last/latest 1.1 pre-release candidate
tar ball?  I tried to obtain it via the page listed above, but that page
seems to have a LOT of broken links, and I never did find the file.

#3)  Does any version of nmh support SMTP Authentication (a la RFC 2554)
for outgoing mail?  (I need this feature rather badly.)

Thanks in advance for any answers.  Please e-mail me privately, as I am
not actually subscribed to this list.  thanks.