Re: [Nmh-workers] RC3

2004-02-26 21:30:05
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)cmf(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> wrote on Feb 26,
2004:

Does 2.1 always install sasl.h in a "sasl" subdirectory?  If so,
you could change it from #include <sasl.h> to #include <sasl/sasl.h> to get
around the problem.

No, traditionally (installing it from the SASL distribution) it gets
installed in $(prefix)/include.  Sigh, another RedHat difference.

Strange.

On my system, the headers were all installed in $(prefix)/include/sasl
The headers for 1.5 were installed in $(prefix)/include

Otherwise, some autoconf support will be necessary.

Since you can specify CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/sasl, I don't think it's

That's probably a mistake.  The "#include" statements should be
specify "<sasl/sasl.h>".  It is usually bad practice to list a
subdirectory of "/usr/include" in a "-I" directive.

 -NWR