Re: [Nmh-workers] RC3

2004-02-25 20:30:07
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)cmf(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> wrote:

Well, with the help of the folks at savannah, I've finally got the file
upload stuff working.  I've turned RC3 into 1.1, and I've uploaded it
to the savannah download area (available off of the nmh home page).

Could a few of you take a look at it and make sure I didn't bork anythig
up?  If it's alright, I'll post the announcement on the news items.

Should it extract to an "nmh/" directory? Or to "nmh-1.1/"? Didn't the old
ones use the version number in the subdir name? I'm working on the FreeBSD
port setup and I've apparently had it setup to looking for the version
numbered directory for previous releases.

Scott