Re: [Nmh-workers] Using NMH with MAILDIR

2004-06-09 07:30:10
I know this is a kind of awkward question
but is there any plans (don't ask me how)
to make NMH be able to use MAILDIR ?

You mean, when you "inc" mail?  It's certainly possible.  Nobody,
AFAIK, is working on it.

Also what is the status of nmh lately ?

There's a sort-of release for 1.1 on the sourceforge web page (I haven't
announced it, because it's not in the right directory format and I
can't replace it).  It's got some reported bugs (e.g. annotations not
working).  Sometime when I'm not working 60+ hours a week, I'll get
back to it.