Re: [Nmh-workers] Suggestion: using comp with mhbuild for custom mail

2004-06-09 09:30:15
Hey, maybe this isn't widely known, but I added a bunch of features that are in
the current release to simplify adding attachments to messages.  All you have
to do now is "attach file" at the whatnow prompt (once you have set up the
necessary profile entries).  There's also detach and list attachments.  This
all uses the mhbuild stuff internally, but is sure a lot more user-friendly
(in my opinion) than writing composition files by hand.  It even handles the
doubling of # characters as needed.  Check out docs/README-ATTACHMENTS.

Jon