Re: [Nmh-workers] Suggestion: using comp with mhbuild for custom mail

2004-06-09 09:30:09

Hi,

Jerry wrote:
P.S.  After you compose the draft, if it's not converted to MIME
format automatically, from a "What now?" prompt you type: mime.  Then,
if there were no errors, you get another "What now?" prompt and you
can type: send.

Or `edit' to see what the MIMEd version looks like.  Sometimes I mess up
one of the directives and realise that on doing the `edit'.  It would be
nice to have a `demime' what now option that reversed the `mime'
allowing me to correct and re-mime.  I haven't thought about this enough
to know if it's do-able.

Cheers,

Ralph.