[Nmh-workers] 1.1RC4 stuff

2005-11-01 17:18:53
Regarding the recent discussion about Debian patches and all that.
I'd prefer to get everything reasonable off of people's wish lists
for the 1.1 (probably gonna be called 1.2) release.  So please
fix stuff and I'll crank out another release candidate.  Now that
I know how it's easy.

BTW, I'm gonna make a small change; I need a -HONEST option to
mhpath.  mhpath has the annoying characteristic that it lies
if there is no current folder.  This is screwing up an application
that uses mhpath to find the current folder.  This is a simple
fix that shouldn't cause any problems.

Jon