Re: [Nmh-workers] How're we doing on nmh-1.2-RC1?

2005-12-13 15:37:31
Any major issues?  Can we do the 1.2 release yet?

To Jon,

In addition to my other reply I'm sending this one to kindly request
that you fix your mailserver. I just attempted to send you an email from
my work address, which is at a major Australian university, and *that*
bounced. Worse still, the bounce message contains no information regarding
the reason for the rejection or possible recourse. In my opinion this
is not sensible spam filtering behaviour.

Depending on the way the listserver does duplicate elimination, you might
be missing some replies to your list emails too.

To everyone else,

Sorry for the noise.

Cheers,

        - Joel