Re: [Nmh-workers] How're we doing on nmh-1.2-RC1?

2005-12-16 12:58:24
I would suggest either sticking the patch into the savannah patch tracker
for nmh, or posting it to this list.

I did the list posting thang 18 months ago:

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2004-08/msg00002.html

I've had a couple of enquiries since about it, so I think a few
people are using it. I'd be happy to pop it into the savannah patch
tracker, if someone can tell me how.

I look forward to this patch, it was on my list of things to do.

Please give it a whirl if you have time. We've a bundle of mh users
here using it and I've not had any complaints yet. The patch is
relatively unobtrusive, but I've not tried to keep it up to date
with the work on 1.2.

(BTW, Jon's spam filter is bouncing mail from me without an
explaination too. I guess he'll see mail from me here, but I'd like
to know on what grounds he's bouncing it. Maybe he is using the
rfc-ignorant RBL, who decided to blacklist all .ie addresses.)

        David.