Re: [Nmh-workers] How're we doing on nmh-1.2-RC1?

2005-12-14 20:56:09
Any major issues?  Can we do the 1.2 release yet?

What's the plan here?  The only issue that was brought up has been fixed.
I'd like to see this release soon so development can continue.

This is probably something for post-1.2 work, but I'm finding problems
with sequences going missing. I'm not ending up with a corrupt
.mh-sequences anymore, and I'm sure I have the locking in 1.2 to thank for
that, but weird things happen in circumstances where I'm guessing a
command fails to obtain a lock. As I said, sequences just disappear.

Cheers,

        - Joel