[Nmh-workers] mhshow: invalid QUOTED-PRINTABLE encoding

2005-12-18 11:25:34
I'm having a problem with mhshow which Google seems to know nothing about;
maybe somebody here could shed some light on it?

I have a message which, when I try to show it, I get the following output:

[uckelman@charybdis ~]$ show
(Message inbox:180)
mhshow: invalid QUOTED-PRINTABLE encoding -- expecting hexidecimal-digit,
        but got char 0x6c
        (content text/plain in message 180)

I don't see anything seriously weird about he message itself, and it looks
like mhshow is complaining about an 'l' (0x6c). Any ideas as to what might
be the cause?

--
J.