Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow: invalid QUOTED-PRINTABLE encoding

2005-12-19 09:49:49
I haven't read the MIME specs for years.  I know that mhshow
complains about some forwarded messages I receive from Some
Big Email Service.  It says something like "mhshow: 8bit
encoding should be 7bit", then it quits.  If anyone digs
into the mhshow code and can't see where this problem
comes from (sorry I'm not being more specific!) I could try
to find a message that causes this complaint.

Jerry

PS: Great to see things moving along again with nmh!