[Nmh-workers] problems sending email to Peter Maydell...

2005-12-24 05:14:30
Hello!

I have just sent an important email to Peter Maydell, but it seems
that we will have some challenges sending the email to him.  I have
received a lot of returned messages like this one in the last days.
I did not care as I supposed that he was not subscribed to the mailing
list now, but it seems that he *is* subscribed and redirecting email
to the wrong (or at least unreachable) account, though.

I hope that Peter will be able to read this email from the mailing
list archives.

Now the reply message from the MTA at greenend.org: